DEACON TOM ANTHONY

Monday, April 29, 2019





So I was driving home and saw a black pitbull with no collar or leash or tags in the middle of the road. Stopped my car. The dog ran up to my car and nearly jumped in the window. He was so happy to see me. Another car stopped and they got out also. The dog was so nice and friendly. It took us 30 minutes but we found the owner who "just let the dog out to go pee in the backyard." The dog didn't want to go with the owner. At one point he even jumped into my car! He was ready for a fresh start lol. I would have taken him home but my daughter's dog Ceasar would have got jealous. Dogs do get loose but the owner's neighbor told me that it happens all of the time. That poor thing was craving for attention. Just saying: You have a pet then love your pet or someone else will!! I am so worried the dog will get out again like it has so many times before and the Animal Control Unit will pick it up and, being a pitbull with no tags, it will be put in the pound. The poor thing.........

No comments:

Post a Comment