DEACON TOM ANTHONY

Thursday, February 10, 2022

A QUICK WORD TO MY EVENING PRAYER FRIENDS

 


MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS,


For the past two years or so, since the beginning of this pandemic, I have been doing Evening Prayer Live on my Facebook Page. This has been a great spiritual experience for me and, I have been told, for all those individuals who participated. It was a comforting moment in the evening that was much needed. It brought many people together and had a tremendous effect. Unfortunately, as the demands of my ministry expand, I find it harder to commit to the time demands allotted to this. My schedule has not only returned to where it was, but it has also expanded. I find myself taking on more duties and responsibilities. I now find myself in a transitional phase where I am starting up new things that demand my time, especially in the areas of new programming and new re-entry concepts in the prison system. Because of this, I will no longer be posting Evening Prayer, but instead will be bringing it back to where it was: quiet time with Jesus. 

I would like to thank all of you who have participated over the two years and would also like you to know it was a very special time for me.

You will all always be on my Prayer List.


God Bless.


Deacon Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment