DEACON TOM ANTHONY

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Newsletter - Jan 2012



   


 My Brothers in Christ,

 I hope you all have had a blessed Christmas and a safe New Year. My heart goes out to all of those who have found themselves confronted with obstacles, trials, and tribulations. As you all know, I have had my share pertaining to the safety and security of my daughter but remember this: Christ does indeed hear our prayers and grants them. We as Children of God should never forget this. As long as we maintain our faith and hand over everything to Christ, he will be there to guide us, strengthen us, and ultimately save us. Through adversity comes Grace, Love, and Salvation. For everything bad that comes our way, Christ will be there to stand with us and help us when necessary.

I would like to share with you some wonderful news that I have been waiting on for months now. The position I have been waiting for as full-time chaplain at Concord MCI has been funded and I start February 13th. This completes my transition to Prison Ministry where I feel God has been calling me to. I will be retaining my position at the Nashua Street Jail also. I have been waiting for this moment since November 3rd and now it has come to fruitation. Please pray for me as I go forward to build up the Kingdom of God here on this earth. Those that are to be served are truly the Lost Sheep.

It must be remembered that we are all Children of God and must not be judged except for that which Christ himself has said: “Stop judging that you may not be judged. For as you judge, so will you be judged, and the measure with which you measure will be measured out to you.” In the end, realize that we are all Children of God and come to Christ as sinners seeking redemption. And how can we ask for redemption if we do not offer forgiveness?
Bless you all and thank you for what you do.

Deacon Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment